Saturday, November 24, 2012

When was the last time you went to the library?

Working a 40 hour a week job can really cut into your day! Since I was laid off my job 6 months ago, I've had the pleasure of trying new things, like this blog! 

Because this blog is about saving money, when I see a book I want to read, instead of going to Amazon, I go to the public library! Libraries have changed so much from when I was a kid (back when the earth was cooling)! It is so much more than books. You can now download digital audio books and even books to read on a Kindle. They also have videos of the History Channel and PBS...two of my favorite stations to watch! The library is also a great place to go to read newspapers like the NY Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, and, of course, your local paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment